Your Fliiby profile may be eligible for the Fliiby Monetization Program if it meets the following criteria:
- Your digital content complies with our Terms of Service and Platform Guidelines
- Your account is in good standing and hasn’t previously been disabled for monetization.
If you meet these criteria, learn how to become a partner here.
Please note: you may not be able to monetize content which uses any of the following without the explicit permission of the person who created or produced all material:
- Songs or excerpts of music that aren’t eligible for revenue sharing
- Music (including cover songs, lyrics, and background music, if you don’t have the author’s permission to use them)
- Graphics and pictures (including photographs and artwork)
- Movie or TV visuals (fan made trailers, etc)
- Video game or software visuals. Click here for details.
- Live performances (including concerts, sporting events, and shows)