Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Fliiby is NOT adult website – Fliiby is not for adult content or sexually explicit content. If this describes your content, even if it’s a content of yourself, don’t post it on Fliiby. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation. Please read our Safety Tips and stay safe on Fliiby.
- Fliiby is against ANY type of abuse – Don’t post content showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug or substance abuse, or bomb making. Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your content shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don’t post it.
- Fliiby is not a shock site – Don’t post gross-out content of accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
- Fliiby respects copyright – Only upload content that you made or that you are permitted to use. This means don’t upload content you didn’t make, or use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos, images and documents made by other users, without necessary permissions. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
- Fliiby is against hate speech – We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express unpopular points of view. But we don’t permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation/gender identity, or their status as a returned soldier).
- Fliiby has zero tolerance for: predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members’ personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Fliiby.
- Fliiby is against SPAM – do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It’s not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don’t try to look for loopholes or try to lawyer your way around them – just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.