– Filming performers – you need the permission to use that material;
– Mashups and remixed content may also require permission form f the original owner;
– You can’t steal other people’s digital content;
– You’re not allowed to re-upload other people’s digital content;
– manipulating a digital copyrighted image with software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc is not allowed.
– Restrain from scanning and reusing other people’s content;
– Be careful when using stock images and clip art, even if they are published under Creative Commons copyright license, since not all CC license allow commercial use.
Instead of copying and stealing other people digital content, why don’t you go out and make your own content? All you need is your digital camera or a smartphone and you are ready to go!